|Lowongan Kerja Drafter|
The Jakarta office of Golder Associates has an immediate opening for a Draftsperson seeking a challenging position within a growth oriented company.
The individual will provide graphics and drafting support for various civil and environmental projects including civil or mining infrastructures, environmental reports, storm water plans and associated structures.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the various ground engineering disciplines in providing engineering 2D and 3D drafting and design services.
- Prepare engineering plans, profiles, sections and details, for design, construction, and record drawing sets; and figures for proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Reduce topographic survey data and survey field notes.
- Compile 3D surfaces representing various ground engineering features such as graded terrain, haul roads, dams, open pits, quarries, channels, and ponds.
- Be responsible for product quality control with adherence to company CAD standards and procedures
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of a technical diploma in civil engineering design or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years related work experience in 3D Drafting
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to prepare range of detailed design drawings such as site plan and design drawings including cross-sections, profiles, tender documents, figures as per project requirements.
- Skills to develop volumetric calculations and provide technical assistance to the project teams
- Willingness to work closely with our various engineering project teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure. Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Experience in 3D modelling using Autocad Civil 3D
- A consulting background
- Experience in the mining industry
- Experience with civil infrastructure such as drainage system, earthworks, gabion walls, ponds and roads
- Good problem solving skills and ability to identify alternative solutions
For more information, visit golder.com.